[scribus] Latest v. of Scribus for Ubuntu 8.04

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 03:19:35 CEST 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> John Beardmore wrote:
>> Gregory Pittman wrote:

>>> This is so odd -- I've never had trouble printing with Windows XP.
>>> Did you have Ghostscript installed and identified by Scribus?
>>> Must be something very basic like that.
>>
>> Is Ghostscript needed for printing under XP ?
>>
> AFAIK, Scribus makes a PS file to send to the printer.

OK. I assumed it was just for rendering EPS and PDF.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor