[Scribus] 1.3.5.x for Win XP ?

John Beardmore John
Sun Apr 20 00:31:58 CEST 2008

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> ...or you can also go for the bleeding edge with 1.3.5svn which you will
> have to build on your own following the instructions here:
>
> http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install1

I had the impression that somebody had compiled 1.3.5 for windows and
made it available for download.

Can anybody remember where it can be downloaded, or have I got the wrong
end of the stick ?

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor