[Scribus] Typing IPA in Scribus

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Tue Apr 15 06:48:20 CEST 2008

A long time ago there was a discussion here about typing characters
from the International Phonetic Alphabet in Scribus. At the time I had
an RTF file with a table containing all the codes, but I was unable to
get it to people because of difficulties at my personal web site at my
university.

I am happy to report that there is now a comprehensive website that
contains my RTF file, and tons of other details on how to enter IPA
(and lots of other characters) into Scribus:

http://ipa4linguists.pbwiki.com

I hope Scribus users fine this helpful.