[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 62, Issue 5

Owen rcook
Tue Apr 15 05:12:58 CEST 2008

> Open up properties dialogue, select rectangle, select color
> (repeat 168 times)
>
> I really have no problem with doing the second part, but is there
> any way to streamline the former?  Somebody suggested importing
> an EPS file with all the colors, and it looks like that would
> work, but it would still be a lot of work to create such a
> palette.

I sent a script a little while ago, and now having read the rest of the
thread, I think what you need to do is set up what I think they call a
Python dictionary (Perl = hash) so you have 168 colours specified,
1=>"#000000" etc and then all you need to do is loop through them all for
the colour in the previous script I sent

Owen