[Scribus] I need a lot of colored rectangles.

Andrew A. Gill superluser
Tue Apr 15 03:06:55 CEST 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Thomas Zastrow wrote:

> I'm not sure if I understood you correctly, but why aren't you use the
> Scribus gradient function? It's a task of seconds to produce a gradient
> like your example with 3 colors in Scribus. Here's a try:

I'm trying not to use an actual gradient, but rather a series of
168 single-color, one-point rectangles, with a one-point
whitespace between them.  And each rectangle has a different
color.

No matter how I do this, it's going to be difficult, but if I can
make it so that I just have to change one value, repeatedly,
without switching back and forth from the mouse, I'm sure I can
do it.

The other suggestion of editing the .sla file by hand is
appealing, too.

--
| Andrew A. Gill     To ensure continued quality of service,   |
|                    this e-mail is being monitored by the NSA |