[Scribus] vista

S B sbinsandiego
Mon Apr 14 05:44:02 CEST 2008

HI, Denise; Scribus is fairly intuitive; across the top of your screen you
will see some icons; one of those (also accessible with CTRL-Y in Windows)
is the "story box;"  you put your text in the story box, AFTER you draw your
text box (somewhat to the left of the story box); start with just looking at
those icons, and you should be able to get started easily.  Scribus makes
very good sense, and as you learn it, it will seem intuitive.  The other
way, once you have your "text box" (do you mean the control box that comes
up when you have a text box drawn, or the text box itself??)--that is, the
box into which you write drawn on the screen, you can double-click on it,
and you will be able to write directly into it.  Also, see the "scribus
wiki"  comes up if you google it).
Steve Bradley