[Scribus] 1.3.5 crash in text frame

gewilit at gmx.de gewilit
Fri Apr 11 21:39:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I use 1.3.5 (openSuse 10.3.), installed with rpm.
Not always, but very often, when I try to change words or signs in a text
frame scibus crashs with the signal 6. Mostly when I press "enter" to create
a new line, but sometimes already when I click into the text frame.

Does someone has an idea how to solve it?

btw: Why open a text frame always filled with brown colour and lines and not
transparent? Or is it at me just to find the right configuration? But how and
where to find?

Detlef