[scribus] How to make clickable url in pdf file.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Apr 29 21:49:12 CEST 2008

I use Scribus 1.3.3.11.

I have searched the manual and the wiki. I want to make a clickable
URL link in my Scribus document. I go to the box marked  "Insert PDF
Annotations" and click on "Link" which has the the footprint icon on
it.  When I drag this into a box on the document and go into the
story editor I change the default font to a Truetype and type in the
text. It saves just fine.  But at export time I get a "red" prepress
error saying I am using a non-Truetype font. And if I ignore that the
link doesn't appear on the exported pdf.

Hints?

--
John Culleton