[Scribus] How to verify that fonts are vectorized

Aurelien orl
Fri Sep 28 09:44:31 CEST 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 03:34:09PM +0800, Kite Lau wrote :
> on Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:32:01 +0200
> Aurelien <orl at ammd.net> wrote:
>
> > Hi !
> >

> > I work with a printer agency which wants the fonts in my pdfs to be
> > vectorized.
> > I've been using the option "vectorize all" in the export menu, but
> > they say it's not vectorized. I'm not sure of them, though, but I'd
> > like to verify that my fonts are really vectorized in the final pdf,
> > and I don't know how to proceed.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> to vectorize fonts within Scribus (outline all fonts)
> PDF export window -> Fonts -> outline all

Yes, that's what I've been doing. But  I just want to be sure that fonts
are really vectorized in my pdf,  cause the printer agency said it's not
(and I'm quite sure it is, but if I cannot verify as I don't know how to
proceed).