[Scribus] How to verify that fonts are vectorized

Kite Lau kitelau
Fri Sep 28 09:34:09 CEST 2007

on Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:32:01 +0200
Aurelien <orl at ammd.net> wrote:

> Hi !
>

> I work with a printer agency which wants the fonts in my pdfs to be
> vectorized.
> I've been using the option "vectorize all" in the export menu, but
> they say it's not vectorized. I'm not sure of them, though, but I'd
> like to verify that my fonts are really vectorized in the final pdf,
> and I don't know how to proceed.
>
> Thanks.

to vectorize fonts within Scribus (outline all fonts)
PDF export window -> Fonts -> outline all
---
to verify within adobe reader
File -> File property -> fonts
if you find no fonts in the font list, all fonts are vectorized.

Kite