[Scribus] Congratulations and initial comments...

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Wed Sep 26 20:59:40 CEST 2007

2007/9/26, m8130 at abc.se <m8130 at abc.se>:

> > It would seem that the mental jump of thinking of "Save" as "Save
> > Scribus File"
> > &
> > "Collect For Output" as "SAVE SCRIBUS PROJECT" is all that is required
> > to get what you want.
>
> One important thing that seems to be a bit forgotten in this discussion is
> that Collect for output as far as I understand will also collect all fonts
> used in the document. And copying the same fonts back and forth seems like
> a bit of waste.

In my view, copying any element only occurs once. If a font has already been
copied in a previous Collect for that project, there is no reason to copy it
upon subsequent Collect. Plus, you'd be allowed a certain amount of options,
just as it is right now. Among those options, you can grab or not the fonts.

Louis