[Scribus] Text and spell check

Steve Herrick estebandido
Tue Sep 25 06:02:51 CEST 2007

On 9/25/07, Roger <hovergo at net-tech.com.au> wrote:

> I too would like Scribus .sla to simply hold path links rather than inserted
> text

I thought this for a long time, but then I realized I do extensive
tweaking of kerning and other fine-grained text settings, which could
not be meaningfully saved back to a plain-text file.

Rather than do this, I would vote for making spellchecking and other
features plug-ins that can be turned off or on at will, so folks who
never use them don't have to chew up memory with them.

--
Steve Herrick

"Don't heap scorn. A little goes a long way."
- Aasif Mandvi, The Daily Show