[Scribus] Scripter setProperty(object, property, value) function

Jeremy Brown jeremy.brown
Mon Sep 17 09:32:30 CEST 2007

Hi, thanks for the info. I actually figured out that I am dumb and was
mistyping the property names I was trying to set. This actually works
great now, and I'm thankful that someone bothered to put these functions
in to Scripter.

I just got my wiki access, and I've added a few script articles that show
the fruits of my labor with getProperty and setProperty: more image
scaling and image alignment options within the image frame.

* http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Discovering_an_Item%27s_Properties
*
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scale_an_Image_to_Fill_a_Frame_Proportionally
* http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Align_an_Image_in_its_Frame