[Scribus] Not sure if I NEED Scribus. . .

dax702 dax702
Tue Sep 11 18:20:32 CEST 2007

Well I am on Windows XP, I kind of understand, but which of these would you
recommend to someone that just needs to get a book out very quickly.  in the
format of 8.5 x 11 with paragraphs from left to right filling the margin.
Between the paragraphs, I need to put EPS or PNG images of music notation.
Header, footer maybe, page numbers.  Front cover and back cover.  Oh, one
other thing, does it have any kind of imposition support for the PDF? I need
to make it into 11x17 format for saddle stitching....