[Scribus] Preparing a Scribus workshop

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Sep 11 14:43:41 CEST 2007

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am preparing an Scribus workshop for beginners. I found tons of
> helpful material in the wiki. I just wonder, if anybody already prepared
> a lesson or workshop about Scribus. I would like to be inspired by
> structure and maybe presentation (Impress/Powerpoint). Material could be
> in English or German. But I think, the "Get Started with 2006" has a
> good "roadmap" for a course.

I think the start is mainly that you know Scribus to the depth that you
need to teach and that you know your audience as far as whether they can
grasp DTP/layout concepts.

We'd be disappointed if you didn't do your presentation with a PDF made
with Scribus...

http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=pdfexport4

Greg