[Scribus] Problems loading text into Scribus

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Tue Sep 11 03:54:28 CEST 2007

2007/9/10, David Bodwell <mazbook at yahoo.com>:

> Christoph,
>
> No, both the Word HTML file and the OO.org HTML file correctly have the
> footnotes at the end.  It's when they are loaded into a Scribus text box
> file that the OO.org HTML file gets garbled.  Only the Word HTML file is
> imported correctly.

Hi David,

Can you provide us with an example of "garbled" OO.o HTML files imported
into Scribus and another one with the Word HTML? A screenshot of 2 Scribus
text frames side by side showing the differences will be fine.

Thanks!

Louis

Good suggestion about the LaTeX and LyX programs.  Maybe a typesetting
> program is what I need rather than a layout program like Scribus.

Thanks for the advice,