[Scribus] Japanese text

marisa miyamoto marisa
Thu Sep 6 22:17:30 CEST 2007

When I had a play with 1.3.4 on Mac OSX a while back, to start with I
couldn't figure out how to load Japanese text, either - I'm not sure if
this is true for 1.3.3.9 as well, but I got it working in the end by
using file>import>get text rather than trying to open the file directly
from the story editor. Once it was loaded I could do all the usual stuff
to the text via properties/story editor etc, no problem. All my Japanese
fonts seemed to work fine.
Hope that helps.

marisa

2007-09-06 (?) ? 22:51 +0900 ? Jacqui ????????: