[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

Tornóci László torlasz
Wed Sep 5 09:18:43 CEST 2007

John Culleton wrote:

> I'll have to try an experiment. I lay out muscal scores using Mup which costs
> all of $29.  I'll take the resulting Postscript document and see how it works
> as part of a Scribus document.   Stay tuned.

I like Lilypond (lilypond.org) a lot for musical notation. It is free,
it is available for a number of platforms, has *lots* of features and
generates PS and PDF output. I have never tried to import its output to
Scribus though. Perhaps it works better with Scribus than Sibelius does.

					Yours: Laszlo