[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

AdmFubar admfubar
Wed Sep 5 01:40:59 CEST 2007

I've tinkered with Pagestream on and off for the past 20 years. It is not a lightweight application, it is designed for profressional use.
The leaning curve will be steep, but depending on your needs either will work well.
I've done identical layouts in each and found no difference in the output.
I had noted some quirks in Scribus at the time, these were not insurmountable, and were probably due to just ui design differences.
Your best bet is to download the demo and do your layout and compare these differences and see if it a better choice for you.