[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Mon Sep 3 00:20:47 CEST 2007

I feel that I MUST be doing something wrong. No matter what type of EPS I
export to, when I import it into Scribus, there's a problem. Oddly enough
when I check the box to embed the fonts, the resulting EPS includes LESS. If
I uncheck the embed fonts, then the only thing missing are the note heads
themselves when I import into Scribus.. What's the deal here?  Does anyone
here have any experience with Sibelius graphics export and import into
Scribus?