[Scribus] Placing various file types on a Mac

Walt Pawley walt
Tue Oct 30 03:00:44 CET 2007

I'm completely new to Scribus so I'm probably missing something
or just expecting too much. On Mac OS X, in particular, RTF
files are commonly available but I don't see a means of placing
them and including their fonts, sizes, colors, etc. I did a
little research and found that the RTF specification is owned
by Microsoft yet there seems to be publicly available and open
source implementations conversion software. Is there some
licensing issue, perhaps? (I didn't see any)
--

Walter M. Pawley <walt at wump.org>
Wump Research & Company