[Scribus] Cmake miseries redux.

John Culleton john
Fri Oct 26 18:49:14 CEST 2007

On Friday 26 October 2007 10:33:49 am Craig Ringer wrote:
> John Culleton wrote:
> > OK but where will the executable reside after make install?  Or don't I
> > do make install?  I already have the current version renamed and it still
> > works.
>
> Er ... sorry. Accidentally sent the last mail slightly incomplete. It
> was supposed to end with:
>
> Please read:
>
> http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install4
>
> for install instructions covering most of what you've asked about.
> --
> Craig Ringer

Yes, did that. Unfortunately the simple case gets buried somewhat. However
thanks to coaching from the list I have 1.3.5 up and running. I must say I am
impressed.  No doubt there are still glitches but the list of features is
exciting.  Thanks for all the help.

I should note that the price code for a book is a separate bar code on Scribus
and is called EAN-5. This makes the Scribus barcode facility more useful.

--
John Culleton
Want to know what I really think?