[Scribus] Manual - first baby step

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Oct 23 22:19:29 CEST 2007

> as Andreas has pointed out, the demand is exceeding the size of the
> pipe. Check one of the alternatives posted to the list.
>
> Something this tells us is the interest in this item. I had thought that
> maybe a dozen or so people might bother to check  this out, but this was
> rather an underestimation.

This is really great news to see this interest out there. As I said in my mail
a few days ago.. some real interest, and just a few hours of your
(collective) time can make magic happen.

Greg, collect ideas together, make some changes etc. We will then host the
file on www. or docs. scribus.net. You will just have to send Peter or myself
a link we can both get to, and then reupload to the Scribus server.

thanks
Craig