[Scribus] Manual - first baby step

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Oct 23 22:10:05 CEST 2007

John Beardmore wrote:
> Gregory Pittman wrote:
>

>> Here is a link to a potential introductory page for our manual.
>>
>> ftp://www.infoisfree.com/scribus/scribusmanual.pdf
>>
>> This is on my own website (note that it's ftp) -- it's about 603KB.
>>

> I'm getting:
>
>      Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
>
>      Most likely causes:
>        You are not connected to the Internet.
>        The website is encountering problems.
>        There might be a typing error in the address.

as Andreas has pointed out, the demand is exceeding the size of the
pipe. Check one of the alternatives posted to the list.

Something this tells us is the interest in this item. I had thought that
maybe a dozen or so people might bother to check  this out, but this was
rather an underestimation.

Greg