[Scribus] Manual

Cedric Sagne cedric.sagne
Sun Oct 21 10:39:00 CEST 2007

Craig,

Thanks for your excellent point - not about the manual existing in PDF
or not - BUT about expectations and willingness to give and desire to
receive. I mean, I promote Scribus in my work environment, I submit the
bugs I spot, I try to make generous and useful contributions to this
list rather than criticize or say "this should be like this or like that".

ON THE MANUAL THING
I would suggest we organise a taskforce for one official manual -
online, comprehensive and its PDF version !
Craig, Louis, what tools/tips can you give these willing souls before
they start their journey? I would happily become a founding member of
such a taskforce (please reply offlist).

Anybody interested, please contact me offlist, maybe we could work in
the documentation section in the wiki, start by finding out what time
everyone has, what they are keenest on doing.