[Scribus] Manual

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Oct 20 17:47:28 CEST 2007

William F. Maddock wrote:
> [...]

This comes across as a rude and selfish reply.
The wiki exists solely because it was made available for those who
desired to be able to use their available uncompensated time to try to
help other users, much as Scribus itself came about.
It is appropriately licensed so that anyone can dive in and transform
this in Scribus or some other environment to conform to other uses. Just
as we have those who complain about something lacking on the Wiki,
something out of date on the Wiki, no doubt there would be those who
would have similar complaints about the massive amount work someone
might put into making a PDF version.
Hardly an incentive for someone to go about the job, don't you think?

Greg