[Scribus] Manual

William F. Maddock billsey
Sat Oct 20 17:16:27 CEST 2007

-----Original Message-----

Unfortunately, that is really not a satisfactory answer. Even in this day when computing devices are more than horribly ubiquitous, there are still those of us who prefer to pick up a printed manual (sized rather like a tome, to be used as a reference), and read it wherever we want to instead of being more or less constantly glued to a computer screen of one sort or another.

It's rather like the odd duck (like me) who refuses to own a cell phone. When I'm away from the phone I'M AWAY FROM THE PHONE! It doesn't chase around after me. The same can be said of any computing device. Some of us prefer to be away from them for a rather significant part of our day. A desktop publishing program really should have a desktop PUBLISHED manual.