[Scribus] Page numbering - known bug or feature?

mamem at gmx.net mamem
Fri Oct 19 23:18:14 CEST 2007

I had this problem once, and I created 6 Masterpages. 3 paires of
right-left masterpages, the fist 2 with # for 1 to 9, next two with ##
for 10 to 99 and next two with ### for the rest...
So i control alignement for the case of one digit.
And when having ## in case of 1-9, the result is 01, 02 ...

Martin

Dr. Werner Popken a ?crit :