[Scribus] Is 1.3.4 stable enough

Gregor design
Thu Oct 18 21:22:50 CEST 2007

Jean Ghali pravi:

> Gregor-13 wrote:
>
>> As an end user I can tell you what puzzled me into downoloading 1.3.4
>> first.
>> Mainly it was this article in the feed I'm subscribet to
>> http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=143
>>
>> It's written "release" no mention about beta or test, dev or anything
>> similar. No warning it is not meant for production ...
>>

> Well, second paragraph, i read "this new developement release",
> "developement" says it all i think...
>
> Jean

I never thought there would be so much discussion around the simple
question I have asked (and got clear answer with the first followup).
Just to close down, what I've messed up: designers don't necessary think
much about versionings etc. on one hand and like to have the best of it
on the other ... So the more info the better.
That said I don't think someone's wrong or right, I just explained my
case ... if that can help, ok if not no problem ... I think the team
around Scribus is great and this mailing list very helpfull and prompt.
Thanks for now.
(offtopic: hope I'm sending it the right way this time)