[Scribus] [general]Fonts

Pierre Marchand capparis
Tue Oct 16 09:53:20 CEST 2007

Le Tuesday 16 October 2007 09:45:07 Martin Tlustos, vous avez ?crit?:
> Am Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2007 schrieb Pierre Marchand:
> > Hi
> >
> > As I said last day at #scribus, I try to write something  _I_ can use in
> > order to manage my fonts. It is here :
> > http://aeda.free.fr/typotek/typotek-0.1.tar.gz
>
> Do you mean it would be possible to activate/deactivate fonts on the fly?
> That would be very intersting to me!
> Martin

All depends of what you call "on the fly". Now, what  typotek does is to add
or remove the symlink in $HOME/.fonts/ that point to the font file in
$HOME/.typotek/ . My idea  for further versions is to shout on DBus that I
made something with fonts, thus applications can be aware of that changes and
maybe firefox won't crash anymore when "desactivate" fonts ;-)

--
Pierre Marchand