[Scribus] [general]Fonts

Pierre Marchand capparis
Sun Oct 14 02:38:11 CEST 2007

Hi

As I said last day at #scribus, I try to write something  _I_ can use in order
to manage my fonts. It is here :
http://aeda.free.fr/typotek/typotek-0.1.tar.gz

It requires Qt 4.x and freetype, here it builds  on opensuse 10.3 with qmake.
If you get it up & running, well it will create a '$HOME/.typotek' directory
where it will copy font files you import and write a file with infos if you
save. There are yet lot of useless stuff from KDevelop template and it can't
activate/desactivate this night. I'll write activation code next week : it
will be a normal tag wich command if we link/unlink the font file
in '$HOME/.fonts' directory. To edit tags, double click on an item in
treeview.

I would be glad if someone  has time to give it a try and bring remarks,
ideas, etc.
--
Pierre Marchand