[Scribus] acroread 8 landscape printing

Frank Cox melville.theatre
Thu Oct 11 19:53:59 CEST 2007

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:31:56 -0400
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> I was able to get it to print landscape on Fedora 7 by unclicking Auto
> Rotate,
> then clicking Properties button and adding '-o landscape' to the command
> -- added as the first option, don't know if that makes a difference.

When I print my test pdf using those steps it does indeed come out in landscape
mode, but there is a 3.25 inch space between the left-hand side of the paper
and the first T.  In other words, the whole thing appears to be shifted about
two inches to the right and doesn't fit on the sheet properly.  If I had a
longer word that extended closer to the right hand side of the sheet it would
have been cut off.