[Scribus] Example of what...[OT]

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Mon Oct 8 15:59:50 CEST 2007

It is strange...

I thought that kind of behaviour occurs only here in Brazil but I saw
that it is such a common thing arround the world...

If we say that our pdfs come from other source than Adobe's related,
they just don't send it to the output or, worse, they'll try to justify
any problems that might occour as if it was the real fault.

Printers always try to find someone to blame when something goes wrong.
Designers always blame the printers and printers always blame the inks
and the papers and the finishing and ink's and paper's providers always
blame the finishing wich blames the Designer... so...

If Linux enters the run....

THEY WILL ALL BLAME LINUX! /O_o

Oh Dear... u_u we better stay with our mouths shut...

Regards
^_^