[Scribus] Example of what...[OT]

Robert Taylor robtaylor
Sun Oct 7 04:03:46 CEST 2007

Greg, that has to be one of the best critiques I've read about design.

What truly astounds me about designers is that while they all learn the
artistic and technical components of design they ALMOST NEVER pick up a
book on the psychology of communication ... THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

I completely agree, most designers would do well to round out their
training with some of your suggestions on reading.

- Rob