[Scribus] Example of what I would like to do

stu seven stu7seven
Sat Oct 6 15:17:46 CEST 2007

+     I'd like to add to this... what I've seen on the list several times
has been simply the problem of  said business is already set up to
use expensive apps, or, for instance, their printer accepts only
output from quark/photoshop/etc... so, however easy it might be to
duplicate the look of your example pages, you might find yourself
out on the street if you pushed them into something which suddenly
fell apart - and you dont want that Im sure.
     It is, again, a situation which pops up here a lot, and I think
really, until some open source printing people start making services
available, these trivial seeming cross over problems will continue to
present open source users with major headaches.