[Scribus] EasyPose Extra-Features

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Fri Oct 5 13:52:18 CEST 2007

Hi there!

Hm.. I didn't know that limitation! /o_o

That's another reason to quit gambas at once u_u

It 'll will take some time for me to domain that but I ask you guys to
be pacient ^_^.

A Qt4 port to EasyPose is on the way! But I'll try to make that way not
too long u_u

For a while, who isable to run it so far can access the new web site
adress and get the 0.0.6 version, wich has some bug corrections and is
able to work with 2fold, 3fold amd 4fold layout options from scribus...

the new website address is:

http://easypose.die-buehne.net

And all thanks to Jean Schrewe! Wich I express my deppest: "thank you!"

Best Regards!
Celso Junior