[Scribus] Need to create a brochure quick!

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Thu Oct 4 14:33:13 CEST 2007

Hi!

Well.. i risk to say that, if your design aims to be single and
independent pages, you can create the layout with the individual page's
size, export it to pdf (with 6 pages) and impose it in EasyPose

So you choose if you need z-fold, u-fold, so you dont have to worry
about the order of the pages for that...

I'm creating some options of page ordering on EasyPose, so the user can
use the 2fold, 3fold in Scribus.

regards!