[Scribus] Packaging on Linux

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Tue Oct 2 19:32:58 CEST 2007

Hi there!

I know we are mixing a lot of issues that are not direct related to
scribus it self, but have theirs arms on DTP.
Something like two years ago, I started developing a program to store
Parametrical Cad information. so there would be possible to
create a Librarie of Packaging Standards. As we talked about diemaking
right now, i just remembered...

MpCad (Math Parametrical Cad)

I started with a proto-test version and stop developing due the lack of
time, but it is something I'd like to continue...

Obviously it will be also GNU and it will come with some iso standards
packages, knowed as FEFCO Library.

Just to make you aware of it ^_^ Linux also has a packaging software,
but is just waiting to be continued

Regards!