[Scribus] thank You!

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Mon Oct 1 15:41:58 CEST 2007

Hi Andrew,

On 10/1/07, John Thornton <jdthornton at ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> I did a short course on Microsoft Publisher once. I found that software
> horrible ...

I like Scribus more than MS Publisher. But I must say that the styling
automation that MS Publisher provides to alter document layout quickly
(as if by a magic wand!) do provide some very good use-cases for
Scribus to note.

The layout styles in MS Publisher vary by color schemes, design
elements (lines, squares, etc.), font set and perhaps some more stuff.
The downside to MS Publisher styling is its lack of open-ness when it
comes to styles. It would be great if "mature" styles could be created
in Scribus by us normal Scribus users and which we could change
on-the-fly like those of MS-Publisher.

--
Best regards,

Asif