[Scribus] Problems with Scribus 1.3.3.9 under Fedora 7

Fabien3D creafab
Fri Nov 30 18:11:02 CET 2007

Hi !

I've just installed Scribus on F7, and I've been experiencing several problems :
- Scribus is much slower under F7 than under Window$ XP, although I've installed
the nVIDIA drivers and activated the Render Acceleration.
- I need to paste text from OpenOffice.org Draw to Scribus. The strange thing is
that if I have to paste to texts from two different text boxes in OOo Draw, the
first text is pasted corretly, but when I copy/paste the second text, the first
text is pasted once again !

I've uninstalled all the Beryl packages - I didn't use it, anyway. Does anyone
know how to fix these problems ?

Thanks !

http://fabien.nguyen.free.fr
http://creafab.free.fr