[Scribus] Tahoma Font

Laurie Iseman liseman
Fri Nov 30 15:27:51 CET 2007

Hi Rpger,
As you wrote:

If it's pf any help, for the reasons discussed,
I went over to Verdana Regular as a replacement for arial and tahoma in our
newsletter, my readers haven't noticed or commented on the difference.
I use Bistream Charter Regular which is slightly finer than Times new Roman.
Roger

Cedric responded to me with this and it worked perfectly:

When you export the pdf, go to fonts, highlight arial, click on the
arrow (it will be gone from the list). That is the box in the lower
right hand corner.  Click on the arrow above it.

I did this and it looks fine now.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie Iseman