[Scribus] scribus to word

Fritz Eichelhardt f.eichelhardt
Tue Nov 27 07:38:16 CET 2007

hi,

i produce 2 small local news-papers, each one with 2 (different) others, who
are from almost computer-illiterates to fairly good introduced in working
with word/oo.

(the papers are 2 dina5 pages printed on dina4 - double-sided, so it's
4 x dina5. i mention that, because earlier there was a question about that
format. i'm willing to send that layout to any interested person - call me!)

i didn't try to convince anybody to use any other program.
instead, i collect the articles and pictures and do the scribus-job.

then the others get a pdf to have a look at.

if changes are needed, i ask for new versions or do the changes myself.

in that way, we do the job within 1 week.

what's more important:
thank's a lot for marvellous scribus.
i pity very much, that i'm to stupid and to poor to contribute.

--
Mit freundlichen Gr??en

Fritz Eichelhardt
Br?ckenstr. 1