[Scribus] [enthusiastic mode off] un-be--iev-able

Roger hovergo
Tue Nov 27 03:45:14 CET 2007

[enthusiastic mode off] - indeed !!!! --- this beggars belief.

How in heavens name can [enthusiastic mode] be off.
Please refrain from topics such as this, after all we are discussing Scribus.

As for the Scribus versus ms word thinggy.

I had /have the same problem and pdf is my friend as it forces others to discuss
the production work rather than make changes themselves, in all likelihood
stuffing up work already completed.

Do a great job easily in Scribus, lead by example... trust me, when others see
how easily you work in Scribus they will want some too.
Roger