[Scribus] Font management, a new application

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Mon Nov 26 18:24:35 CET 2007

Hi Pierre!!

Congratulations!!! We surelly needed something like that!! ^_^v
Hope I can get back to work on EasyPose the sooner as possible...
Be sure I'll take a lot at your font manager!!

Thanks!! \o/
Celso Junior
Brazil