[Scribus] scribus to word. Caution on OpenOffice to MS Word

Celso Junior celsojr2007
Mon Nov 26 14:09:29 CET 2007

Since OpenOffice is open .... err... [circle redundance detected]

Just let every one install OpenOffice \o/ so the problem is solved!!

Problems with layout comes within different versions of word it self, so
just let everyone step in a common ground and use OpenOffice....

[entusiastic mode off]
^_^v