[Scribus] scribus to word

Kirk Tirakian kirktalon
Mon Nov 26 12:28:33 CET 2007

Yes, unless you are planning to have others contribute to the
newsletter,
PDF is the way to go. It is f.ree as well. Adobe Reader can be found
at http://www.adobe.com
just in case you didn't know that.
  If you are planning on others contributing to the process
than suffer with WORD or get others to load Scribus on their computers.

Kirk