[Scribus] Colour questions
Sat Nov 17 21:38:22 CET 2007
* What's the point in the possibility to select the "registration"
option for any colour? Registration is registration, or am I wrong?
* Which free software can use spot colours? Are there any outside
Scribus and ConTeXt?
* Legal question: you don't have to agree with any license, no license
is shown when you download a trial version of QuarkXPress. Quark tells
you to use "utilities such as Winzip" in order to decompress the file
1. Is there anything preventing you to open the Data1.cab file with
the same utility?
2. If not, is there anything preventing you to use the qcl files
contained in that cab file with another software? Given that these files
are in the iso format CGATS1.7 which is a exchange format... so it's
meant to be open by others, isn't it?
More information about the scribus