[Scribus] Fwd: import scalable... anything... into Scribus ?

stu seven stu7seven
Thu Nov 15 23:20:36 CET 2007

+  lol... of course, I meant 24kb and not 24,000kb...
and, to Julian - yep... problem solved.  SVG and Scribus
are fine... especially nice for line graphs.  Cant wait
to try the latest release.