[Scribus] Creating & Printing a Booklet A4 to A5

m8130 at abc.se m8130
Fri Nov 9 13:01:14 CET 2007

> Is there a simpler way to get the Imposition and subsquent printing done
> in
> a simpler fashion.

When I wrote my article about using pstops it was just about what there
was. There were no really good other applications that could handle the
task of doing compliaced impositions.

For a simple imposition like yours I would sugggest using Multivalent
Impose instead. Export to PDF from Scribus, use Impose and then you have
an imposed PDF.

That too will have to be used from the command line, but has an easier
syntax than pstops.

But you could also check to see if your printer driver has support for
booklet printing.

/Peter