[Scribus] Real life expirience with Scribus 1.3.4cvs

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu May 31 15:20:04 CEST 2007

> It may be time to revert to 1.3.3.9 for production until these and
> other problems get sorted out.
> --

You should not even be considering 1.3.4 for production work. It is a
development version.

It is more than likely that we will not even fix any of the problems in
1.3.4.x but fix them and release the Qt4 ported 1.3.5 with the fixes. This
has yet to be finally decided though.

1.3.5 will also be a development version and until we decide otherwise,
1.3.3.x will remain the stable series so please use it for production work
unless you are willing to run with the issues found (and not yet found) in
1.3.4.

Regards
Craig